We have broken orders down into three qty categories to give people a discount when ordering invites. The more invites you order the cheaper we will make it per invite.
So ordering a qty of 70 or lower we class as a SMALL order. An order of 71 – 140 we class as a MEDIUM order and lastly anything order over 140 will be classed as a large order and the price per invite will be the lowest.
FREE Delivery applies on all invite orders no matter how large they are.
Our Ordering Process
1.) PLACE YOUR ORDER ON OUR WEBSITE
Simply find your ideal design and choose any extras to match. Add your details to our form and any other info that might be useful to us for designing your stationery and add products to cart.
2.) WE WILL DESIGN YOUR DIGITAL PROOF
As soon as the order goes through we will begin work on designing up your digital proof, using the information supplied to us by you. We will email you a proof and ask you to double check all spellings & dates etc…
3.) LET US KNOW OF ANY CHANGES
We want your stationery to be perfect for your big day so we are happy to edit the designs and wording until you are happy with it. We offer 3 free rounds of edits, so please try and be as precise with your edits as possible.
4.) WE FINISH OFF YOUR JOB AND DELIVER
Now it’s up to us to put the finishing touches to your wedding stationery hand-finishing the products before packaging them ready to be couriered to you. We will email you when the order has been sent to courier and your estimated delivery date.
Please remember to let us know if you need stationery delivered to a work address
If your wedding is planned near Christmas, Seasonal or Bank Holidays, or is a destination holiday, we recommend you send out your invitations earlier, so guests have time to book hotels and flights etc.
To be totally sure, many couples send out ‘Save the Date ‘ cards 6-8 months before the big day as this encourages people to pencil it into their diaries and keep the date free.
If possible we would suggest that you try and order your main invitations and evening invitations at the same time as this will help with designing & checking proofs.
For all other items such as menu, mass booklets and table plans please email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All requests for returns due to mistaken shipments must be approved by us within three working days from receipt of order.
- You are requested to provide us with the Authorization number of the shipping goods. Failure to approve the Authorization will result in no action.
- Merchandise must be in ‘good as new’ condition. You can open them, but please be careful not to damage or mark the products.
- No credit will be issued on items damaged due to shipping problems and any other situations beyond our control. The shipping company is liable for shipping negligence and you may request damages from the shipping company.
- Buyer shall be responsible for shipping costs for the return.
- Returns based on colour issues are not accepted due to colour variations on computer monitors, so you must consider a slight colour change from your actual proof prints to what you see on screen. Your printed invitations will be close to the colours shown on our printed colour card, but due to the custom nature of printing, these colours can vary over time and may not match perfectly. While colour may not always be an exact match, keep in mind that we always make sure each and every order looks beautiful and that the colour will look beautiful! We carefully check each order prior to shipping, but if there is a problem with your order please let us know as soon as possible and we will gladly fix it for you!
Please note additional fees may be required to stop your order for requested changes. We will do our best to make any changes before your order is printed. However, due to our fast turn-around time, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to intercept or change any order once it has reached our factory. Thus, it is important that you make sure your order is correct before you confirm your e-proofs.