Our beautiful church wedding mass booklet available with ANY church on the front. This one in picture is of the amazingly beautiful, quaint little church of Gouganbarra, Ballingeary, Co. Cork, Ireland. The name Gougane Barra comes from Saint Finbarr, who is said to have built a monastery on an island in the lake nearby during the 6th century. But enough about the history of Gouganbarra. These church wedding mass booklet are the most popular way of displaying the church ceremony and keeping guests inform of what is going on and who all the wedding party consists of .
- Usually 12-16pages depending on length of the ceremony and priest dependent. Can be more pages if needed.
- Bespoke covers designed with ANY church and colours required.
- A5 in size when closed (21cm x 14.85cm)
- Cover printed on 350gsm Card Stock
- Inner pages of the ceremony mass printed in black and white unless request differently.
- Prices include Design, Edits, Print, & Delivery
- Proofs will be sent via email and edits done until you are 100% happy with the design
Check out our great deals on Wedding Welcome Banners – Ideal for welcoming guests to your reception room or even as a large table plan!!
Wedding Welcome Banners – View Here
Check out our Social media channels:
Facebook : Now & Forever
Instagram : Now & Forever
Ask us to match to any theme you see on our site or email us a pic of your invites to email@example.com and we will do our best to create a design that you’ll love!!